Découvrez nos offres
Offre d'emploi :
INGENIEUR DEVELOPPEMENT CHIMIE CATALYSE H/F
Our client, a fast-growing French start-up dedicated to the design of innovative circular chemical manufacturing processes in a sustainable development context recruits a:
CATALYST DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER M/F
Permanent position – IdF (91), France
- Create, develop and demonstrate of chemical processes in the laboratory and translation of those processes into commercial scale.
- Act as the technical expert for CO2 (or CO) to BTX within the R&D team.
- Publish reports and present results on a regular basis.
- Manage multiple projects and deliver in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with new developments within flow chemistry research.
Skills and expertise:
- A PhD in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with 3+ years in industrial process/catalysis.
- Experience in catalyst development, including laboratory scale development and scale-up.
- Demonstrated broad knowledge in catalyst design and synthesis. Ability to independently design and optimize scalable and economical processes.
- Experience in catalytic transformation of gases (CO/CO2/H2) for BTX synthesis
- Perform kinetic studies of catalytic systems
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance of lab instruments
- Ability to learn new application areas with minimal guidance
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Contrat : CDI